Grace Geriatric Solutions is a non-medical caregiving agency that provides an exceptional care for the elderly. By allowing them to spend their golden years in the comfort of their home. Our compassionate caregivers create an atmosphere of independence and safety for the geriatrics in their day to day self care activities.
Home Care Services:
- Companion Care
- Personal Care
- Hospice Care
Our main purpose is to provide one-on-one support to our clients so they may be independent to accomplish their day to day living activities, such as grocery shopping, doctor appointments, errands, bathing and toileting.
Stepping to a brighter tomorrow.
We upholds the compassion, integrity, respect and commitment to serve the geriatric clients.
Grace Geriatric Solutions provides an exceptional care for the elderly who are facing with geriatric challenges. We strive to serve with the utmost respect to preserve the client’s dignity and independence.
Grace Geriatric Solutions commits in a holistic approach of the geriatric clients through an excellent services and an exceptional care provided by our compassionate caregivers.
Our Compassionate and Highly Trained Caregivers:
Our caregivers are professionally trained who specialized in ISP (Individual Services Plans) and certified Home Health Aides under state of California law. They are fingerprinted and approved with the DOJ and FBI. Grace Geriatric Solutions hired at least of 1-2 years minimum experience. We require BLS/CPR certification and also provide proper training and orientation to give the best quality care to our clients.
Each 5 hour module include mandated are as follows:
- HIPPA and Client Right
- Workplace Hazards and Safety
- Ethics and Personal Rights
- Core Values and Teamwork with other Caregivers
- Understanding Cultural Difference in the Senior Population
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
- Promoting your Client’s Independence
- Types of Elder Abuse and Neglect
- Promoting and Maintaining Good Mobility
- Guide to Being a Companion Homemaker
- Rules and Responsibilities
- Safe Lifting and Transfer Techniques
- Assisting Residents with Transportation
- Providing Personal Care
- Enrichment for Proper Nutrition and Hydration
- Special Diets and Fluid Intake
Grace Geriatric Solutions
We have the right staff to meet your home care needs, including home health aides, personal care aides, companions/homemakers, and housekeepers. We offer a free home care assessment, and we will customize our services to meet your needs, or the needs of your loved ones. Services can include med setup and reminders, bed/bath assistance, shopping & errands, taking vital signs, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry services, and more.